Tuesday 12 March 2013

Birthday Card for Sharon 2013

Just finished this for Sharon"s birthday tomorrow!!
 The paper I used was from the  Romance Novel Collection -Emotion from Bellaboo .
I bought the dragonfly topper as a digi paper from Etsy Artcult.
I double heat embossed with Utee to give a glazed finish. 
I also printed the same picture onto shrink plastic (Creative Paper Co) to make a charm, and while I had the shrink plastic out stamped Its a Date stamp by Technique Tuesday ( Bellaboo) to make a mini charm. The ribbon a faux silk also from Bellaboo, I coloured with Distress Ink:- Tattered Rose. 
The paper inside the glass vial from my stash...years old!!....I painted with  Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint ( Bellaboo), that made it nice and pliable to roll, before popping it inside. 
Then for a bit of sparkle I used Crystal Stickles on the wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment