Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ian's birthday card January 2013

This was my lovely hubby's birthday card, ok so it was a week late but worth the wait I think
 ( I would wouldn't I!!)



The paper was by Prima from the Craftsman range (Bellaboo). 
I used my harlequin background stamp with flitterglue and added foil flakes 
(can't remember the colour way !!) (Bellaboo)
The globe stamp was a freebie with a magazine that I stamped and cut out, buttons were old Papermania ones that I inked with distress ink, the heart was from my stash, re-covered, stamped and attached to one of those extra button tags that came with a pair of jeans I think!! 
Sentiment was from Craftwork Cards and the quote was from a bag that I picked up in
 Craft to the Max in Burnham ( thanks Tracy a great find)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card - all from the lady who doesnt stamp xx

    ReplyDelete