Friday 19 April 2013

Hinged Birthday Card for Lesley

Finally I can post the finished article from my
 WOYWW from a couple of weeks ago!!

Thanks again to The Gentleman Crafter for clear instructions on the hinged card.


Lesleys favourite colour is blue so I dug out a sheet of my beloved K & Co paper
that I was hanging on to ( as you do!!) only 1 sheet left!!

It's already lovely and sparkly so I added a pearl flourish from Creative Expressions,
 a Blue Faux Silk bow made with ribbon from Bellaboo, backed with some Tulle also Bellaboo
 ( don't know what I'd do without my mini Bow Dabra!!)

Sentiment is Craftwork Cards, and just a tiny 60 to mark the occassion.
I coloured my kebab sticks with a versa mark mini ink pad.
These did keep splitting at the ends so I have invested in some
lolly sticks to try, they are a bit fatter but will hopefully still work.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card wendy - i bet lesley loved it - i cant wait for my birthday and see what creation you come up with for me (lol cheeky eh) thank you for your kind comments. Travel back safe ...... I cant wait to catch up with you xxx

    ReplyDelete