Wednesday 3 April 2013

Shoppings arrived!!

Had a bit of a low day last week and now all the goodies have started to arrive.... 
you know what it's like!!

Some Sizzix dies: a Tim Holtz Alterations one, On the Edge Distressed Doily
...just for Mandy!!

A bird die that comes with an embossing folder, some leaves for filling in small gaps
on my cards and some beautiful wings.

Hopefully they'll be on my desk by next Wednesday for the WOYWW challenge!!

Kate at Bellaboo has also set us a challenge to alter a peg for the next crop
........  they've also arrived. 

Better stop buying and start crafting.

Oh did I mention that I spent the last of my birthday money from my son on a 
Ranger Melting Pot..... I do love a gadget!!



1 comment:

  1. Blimey oh riley can wait to see all your new goodies in the flesh mrs g xxx

    ReplyDelete