Wednesday 3 April 2013

WOYWW Challenge

Well Tracy believe it or not I had a huge tidy up before I saw your challenge
 so for once my desk looks really tidy!! 




Theres the Tim Holtz book Tracy lent me for inspiration,
the bottle I am trying to alter (trying, so hence the book!!) and a clear folder with the many bits and peices that I've tried to put on the bottle already (and discarded), a background paper with a technique that Kate (Bellaboo) showed me at crop, some shells that I will eventually make into cups!! 
and another bottle to alter.......

A table full of promise?...........maybe!!


2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see your creations wendy xxx thank you for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say, 'so much promise...'. Can't wait to see what they all turn in to! xx

    ReplyDelete