Thursday 5 June 2014

Mels Aunt 80th Birthday

This was a card for a lady who loved Spring flowers. 

I bought the image from The Old Design Shop on Etsy.
The background paper is K & Co.
Mounts and flourishes assorted bazzil card stock  from Bellaboo.



I used my trusty Spellbinders die…much easier to use since I put some release foam on it for the dark green flourishes on the sides of the picture.
I generally offset these rather than try to match them up and they look wonky!!

The leaves under the bow were from a Memory Box die. The ribbon from a selection bought from Hazel Crafts on e-bay- they do great mixed bags of toning ribbons.

The sentiment is from my now dwindling stash from Craftwork Cards, and I layered it onto some flowers. The pearl edging was bought in the USA some years ago now.


The little embellishment on the bow was an old earring that I cut the back off. 
I really do not throw anything away these days!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment