Thursday 5 June 2014

Welcome Baby Hollie

Sam & Mels good friends had a baby girl and I offered to do a card……very happy with how this turned out.





Background paper was from Bellaboo -:

Kitschy Kitchen Everything Nice.

The pink mount card and flourishes were Bazzil, the flourishes were cut using my Marianne die.
The baby embellishments were from Hobbycraft I think as were the ribbon roses.
The hearts I cut from the background paper and acetate using an old Sizzix die.
 I hole punched with my Cropadile…….the single most expensive hole puncher I've ever bought!!!

I printed all the info on safmat then stuck it onto the acetate hearts. Inked the edges with Pink Lipstick Distress Ink. Cut the word girl using a sizzles die. Mini paper roses from my stash. I wanted the hearts to dangle so used jump rings & tied ribbon onto them. I fixed the ribbon under mini bows made with my Bowdabra. 



Finally a pink diamante on each heart…..every girl needs a bit of bling no matter how small!!



No comments:

Post a Comment